Healthy Mother introduces its WellMom® branded Pregnancy Massage services that offers to expectant mothers, a full range of massage and holistic massage and spa services. We have combined our expertise in pregnancy with holistic, safe, and soothing massage techniques for the expectant mother, giving her an experience which is calming, gentle and physically and emotionally at peace and bonding with her baby.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]Prenatal massage offers a wide range of physiological, emotional and psychological benefits.
- Alleviates stress on weight-bearing joints and musculo-fascial structures
- Assists in remedying many of the common discomforts experienced during pregnancy: muscular discomforts, lower-back pain, upper-back/neck pain, sacro-iliac and hip joint pain, headaches, leg cramps, sciatica, stiffness, tension and knots, carpal tunnel syndrome, heartburn, fatigue, varicose veins, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, edema of the lower extremities, and constipation
- Increases blood circulation, which provides more oxygen and nutrients to both mother and fetus and stimulates the lymph system, thereby increasing immunity and removal of toxins
- Stabilizes hormonal levels and helps relieve depression or anxiety caused by hormonal change
- Soothes and relaxes the nervous system by releasing endorphins into the mother’s body. As a result, the expectant mother feels more relaxed and at ease, and will also sleep more easily and more deeply
- Assists in maintaining good posture and adjusting to a changing alignment caused by the baby’s increasing weight. Massage increases muscle tone and flexibility, enhancing the ability to carry this extra weight while also relieving aches and pains, leg cramps and muscle spasms
- Enhances the pliability of skin and underlying tissues
- Supports the return of blood to the heart and increases blood flow to the uterus and placenta. With the enormous demands placed on the circulatory system during pregnancy, blood volume may increase up to 60 percent compared to pre-pregnancy levels. As pregnancy progresses and the uterus enlarges and presses deep into the pelvic bowl, venous return to the heart is hampered
- Prepares the mother-to-be for an easier delivery with its sedating effect on the nervous system, promoting relaxation and stress relief
- Offers a natural, safe, drug-free alternative choice for pain relief, since taking medications are often limited during a pregnancy for the sake of the unborn child
Our WellMom® Prental Massage Program offers a range of choices for women in different stages of pregnancy. These services include:
a) Foot Massage and Reflexology,
b) Swedish Massage and
The benefits of the above massage services is that it gives mothers a feeling of calmness, relaxation and freedom from common discomforts during pregnancy. Call us at 78930 68666 for an appointment to experience Pregnancy Massage.
Call us for our WellMom® Prenatal Package comprising of Lamaze Classes, Prenatal Massage, Prenatal Yoga and Diet Counseling that will give you a well rounded approach to wellbeing from a physical and emotional perspective all throughout your pregnancy.