Our Postnatal Fitness and Exercise programs aim to help new mothers regain fitness, strength and muscle tone while losing weight.
The program covers the following broad topics:
- Core abdominal strengthening and toning
- Back care and back muscle strengthening
- Stretching and flexibility
- Specific exercises to strengthen and tone hip, legs and thighs
- Assessment of any pain or discomfort after birth and relief measures
- Creation of appropriate aerobic activity plans to facilitate weight loss
- Counseling on nutrition and wellness strategy
- Mother-baby fun-filled exercise session (if baby accompanies mother)
Please Click Here to go to our Frequently Asked Questions about Postnatal Fitness and Exercises.